Tuesday 23 March 2010

New Additions to the family..

I've two new additions to the family that I am trying to be patient about arriving.
A Mamiya RZ67 Pro II with a 90mm lens and 120 back, and i've just ordered a polaroid back for it. 7-10 days and my baby will be with me. I can't describe how excited I am! :-) Having a film option as well as digital is something i've wanted to a while now. I love film. Can't wait to get back to basics with a manual camera.
I also have ordered a Canon 24mm Tilt & shift L series lens. i can't see me using it much for correction purposes, mainly to get creative with. I love the results I have seen and in two days it will be introduced to my Canon 5d Mark II. I can see a beautiful relationship blossoming :-)
All I need now is to find something i've never had.....patience!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio